Ayala Cinemas at U.P. Town Center to Showcase Filipino Classic Films This Weekend
Ayala Malls Cinemas, in partnership with ABS-CBN Film Restorations group, goes back in time reflecting the best of Philippine cinema with the ongoing event, “Cinema Classics – Filipino Films in Retrospect” at U.P. Town Center. The event has been running since January 11 and will go on until tomorrow. If you missed this event, don't worry as this is only the first installment this year and these restored Filipino classic films will also soon takeoff in other Ayala Malls Cinemas.
Classics on the lineup are
- Ishmael Bernal’s Himala (Nora Aunor);
- Mike De Leon’s Hindi Nahahati ang Langit (Lorna Tolentino, Dina Bonnevie, Edu Manzano and Christopher De Leon),
- Kung Mangarap Ka’t Magising (Christopher De Leon and Hilda Koronel)
- Kakabakaba Ka Ba (Charo Santos, Jay Ilagan, Christopher De Leon);
- Laurice Guillen’s Kasal? (Christopher De Leon and Hilda Koronel);
- Chito S. Roño’s Dekada ‘70 (Vilma Santos, Christopher De Leon),
- Patayin sa Sindak si Barbara (Lorna Tolentino, Dawn Zulueta);
- Olivia M. Lamasan’s Sana Maulit Muli (Lea Salonga, Aga Muhlach);
- Jose Javier Reyes’ Batang PX (Patrick Garcia, Zsa Zsa Padilla);
- Peque Gallaga’s and Lore Reyes’ Magic Temple
- Peque Gallaga’s Oro Plata Mata.
Tickets will cost P220, with a discounted rate of P180 for students. Check out Ayala Malls Cinemas’ www.sureseats.com for the latest updates and schedules of the classics.
Labels Ayala Cinemas, Ayala SureSeats, Batang PX, Dekada '70, Himala, Kasal?, Kung Mangarap Ka't Magising, Labs Kita Okay Ka Lang, local, Magic Temple, Oro Plata Mata, Patayin sa Sindak si Barbara, Sana Maulit Muli